The Emerging Leaders Dues Scholarship offers several successful applicants a one-year paid membership in BOMA Silicon Valley as an Emerging Leader member.
The membership provided by the scholarship is from January 1, 2021 through December 31 2021.
- Applicant must have less than 5 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry.
- Applicant must be involved in the business functions associated with BOMA Principal membership: commercial real estate Property Ownership, Management, Leasing or Building Engineering.
- The grant award is open to new members only.
- Conditions of Acceptance: During the year paid by this grant, the recipient must participate in a committee and/or enroll in an educational course offered through BOMA Silicon Valley.
Process & Timeline:
- Completed application below and all required attachments must be submitted no later than 5:00 PM on Wednesday, September 30, 2020
- After the deadline, the Awards Committee will review and interview potential candidates for the award.
- The Recipient will be announced at the BOMA Silicon Valley Celebration of Commercial Real Estate event on November 5, 2020.
Please complete the following form and attach all required documents. If you have any questions, please contact the BOMA Office at (408) 453-7222.