Emerging Leaders 2020 Dues Award Grant Application
The Emerging Leaders Dues Award offers the successful candidate a one-year paid membership in BOMA Silicon Valley as a Principal member.
The membership provided by the 2019 grant is from October 2019 through December 2020.
- Applicant must have less than 7 years’ experience in the commercial real estate industry.
- Applicant must be involved in the business functions associated with BOMA Principal membership: commercial real estate Property Ownership, Management, Leasing or Building Engineering.
- The grant award is open to existing and potential Principal members.
- Conditions of Acceptance: During the year paid by this grant, the recipient must participate in a committee and/or enroll in an educational course offered through BOMA Silicon Valley.
Process & Timeline:
- Completed application below and all required attachments must be submitted no later than 5:00 PM on Tuesday, October 1, 2019
- After the deadline, the Awards Committee will review and interview potential candidates for the award.
- The Recipient will be announced at the BOMA Silicon Valley Celebration of Commercial Real Estate Luncheon October 11, 2019.
Please complete the following form and attach all required documents. If you have any questions, please contact the BOMA Office at (408) 453-7222.