The Emergency Preparedness Committee is dedicated to developing and promoting a state of readiness within the commercial real estate industry through education, training, planning, and awareness.
- Chair: Betsy Esquivel, Restoration Management Company
- BOMA Staff: Kali Horita, Administrative Assistant
- 2019 BOMA Canada Pandemic Guide - An important tool for property owners and managers
- Pandemics are unpredictable, both in their timing and their severity; however, there are steps building owners and managers can take to both prepare for and address a pandemic when the next one happens. This Guide will assist BOMA members in developing strategies to protect tenants, visitors and staff
- What You Need to Know:
Novel Coronavirus - How to prepare your tenants and your buildings
- As the outbreak of the mysterious coronavirus continues to spread, and with some confirmed cases here in the United States, BOMA International has been in touch with several federal agencies, including the CDC and DHS to learn more about how you can protect yourself, your tenants, and your staff