BOMA Silicon Valley is proud to announce the new Emerging Leader Membership category beginning in 2021.
For just $250 annual membership dues, join BOMA Silicon Valley and launch your commercial real estate career with special discounted pricing on education and networking events, opportunities to connect with Silicon Valley's leading CRE professionals, and more.
Applicants for Emerging Leader Membership must meet the following criteria:
- Have 5 years of less experience in the commercial real estate industry
- Must be a first-time BOMA Silicon Valley member
- Must be from a company that currently has an active BOMA Primary Principal member
Emerging Leader Members receive the following benefits:
- FREE admission to two quarterly membership luncheon meetings per year ($150 value)
- Special member pricing to all BOMA Silicon Valley education and networking events ($200 value)
- Automatic member of BOMA Silicon Valley's Emerging Leaders Committee, which plans the annual Summer Mixer and two educational workshops per year
- Ability to participate in other BOMA Silicon Valley committees
- Ability to participate in BOMA Silicon Valley's new mentor program, connecting you with professionals based on your career interests and goals
Apply for the Emerging Leaders Dues Scholarship!
Prospective members who meet the criteria above are encouraged to apply for the annual Emerging Leaders Dues Scholarship. The deadline to apply is September 30, and applications must be submitted online by clicking here. If you have any questions, please contact the BOMA office at (408) 453-7222.