Thank you for your interest in serving as the BOMA Silicon Valley Associates Committee Vice Chair. Serving as a BOMA Silicon Valley leader is a rewarding experience and a great opportunity for personal and professional growth. Please read the complete job description below before submitting the nomination form. If you have any questions, please contact the BOMA Silicon Valley office.
Associate Vice Chair Responsibilities
The Associates Committee Vice Chair is nominated and elected directly by the Associate Members of BOMA Silicon Valley. If elected, the Vice Chair is expected to serve one year in the position of Vice Chair and one additional year as Associate Director, which is a BOMA Silicon Valley Board position. The term length of the Associate Director on the Board of Directors is one year, and the Associate Director cannot serve more than one term.
Candidates for the position should be able to meet the following expectations and responsibilities:
- Commit to advancing the Mission of BOMA Silicon Valley
- Work closely with the Associate Director to effectively represent the voice of all Associate Members of BOMA Silicon Valley
- Work closely with the Associate Director to oversee the committee’s activities, including the development of a monthly meeting agenda and planning two annual networking events
- Demonstrate a proven history of participation and engagement in the Associates Committee and in BOMA Silicon Valley events
- Attend bi-monthly meetings of the Board of Directors and Committee Chairs to report on the committee’s activities
Adhere to BOMA Silicon Valley’s Bylaws and Board Policies
If you or the person you are nominating is able to meet the above expectations, please fill out the nomination form below. Applications must be submitted no later than Wednesday, October 7, at 5:00 PM.