Associate Membership applies to companies whose primary business function is to provide service or materials to commercial real estate properties. Per BOMA Silicon Valley's Bylaws and Board Policies, Associate Member companies must first submit an online application, which is reviewed by the BOMA Silicon Valley Associates Committee and Board of Directors. If approved, they are either invoiced for the cost of membership, or they are added to the Associate Member waitlist if the proportion of Associate Members to principal members reached 45%.
Associate Member dues are $1,750 per year, plus a one-time administrative processing fee of $200.
Associate members enjoy the following benefits:
- Full membership in BOMA Silicon Valley, BOMA International, and BOMA California. The company designates one representative to be listed as the contact for membership.
- The designated representative participates in the vote to elect the Associate Member Board Representative and may sit on any BOMA committees
- Free admission to all four BOMA SV luncheons for one company representative--non-member vendors are NOT allowed to attend
- Special member discounts for all BOMA Silicon Valley events, which applies to any employee of the Associate Member company
- Listing in BOMA Silicon Valley's annual, printed membership directory and special discounted pricing on advertisements
- Listing in BOMA Silicon Valley's Online Buyer's Guide
READY TO APPLY AS A BOMA ASSOCIATE MEMBER? CLICK HERE