The BOMA Silicon Valley Board of Directors has a variety of policies and standard practices. Listed below are several policies that impact members and non-members participating in or attending activities of our Association:
- A limit on non-member prospective Associates (Vendor) attendance at BOMA events
- A "substitution" policy for BOMA principal members attendance at our events
- Associate Member Business Etiquette Policy
- "BOMA Members First" Policy for Sponsorships
- Waiting List Priority for Active Committee Members and Chairs
Unless stated elsewhere in the details of a scheduled BOMA SV event, a full refund check for payment or credit toward future payments will be processed if the BOMA Silicon Valley office is notified a minimum of 2 business days prior to the event. No refunds or credits will be issued after this cutoff date.
Questions on these policies? Please contact BOMA Executive Sharon Fredlund at email@example.com or (408) 453-7222.